|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilogram|
|Material Grade||Mild Steel|
H13 steel is the most widely used and representative hot work die steel. Its main characteristics are:
(1) High hardenability and high toughness;
(2) Excellent heat crack resistance, water cooling in the workplace;
(3) It has moderate wear resistance, and can also use carburizing or nitriding process to improve its surface hardness, but
slightly reduce the hot cracking resistance;
(4) Because of its low carbon content, the secondary hardening ability in tempering is poor;
(5) It has softening resistance at higher temperature, but the hardness decreases rapidly when the service temperature is higher
than 540 ℃ (1000 ℉) (i.e. the working temperature of the capacity is 540 ℃);
(6) The deformation of heat treatment is small;
(7) Medium and high machinability;
(8) Moderate decarburization resistance.
More importantly, it can also be used to make important components in the aviation industry.